Japanese teacher, working place: Shishi
1. Responsible for teaching in the campus, according to the teaching requirements, and implement the teaching plan according to the actual situation of students.
2. Record on time, answer questions to students, and organize tests on a regular basis.
3. Feedback the teaching situation to the company in time and complete other related tasks explained by the company.
1. Obtain a certificate of International Japanese Proficiency Level N2 or above, Japanese major is preferred, bachelor degree or above.
2. Priority in studying or teaching in Japan is preferred, and fresh graduates are acceptable.
3. Proficient in listening, speaking, reading and writing, familiar with Japanese textbooks, good at teaching students according to their aptitude, and flexible teaching according to different students. Stimulate students' interest in learning.
4. Work conscientiously, be able to bear hardships and stand hard work, and love teachers.
5. Proficiency in office software.
1. Provide accommodation.
2. Paid annual leave and its national legal holidays.
3. Closed every Monday.
Quanzhou Automobile Network | Nan'an Automobile Network | Quanzhou Real Estate Network | Nan'an Real Estate Website | Quanzhou Website Construction | Nan'an Website Construction | Quanzhou Talent Network | Where to Shop | Website Publishing
Organizer: Quanzhou Tianhui Network Technology Co., Ltd. Fujian ICP No. 18011963 Reporting Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright Quanzhou Talent Network